Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Chosha's Meme!

One More Meme!

Chosha tagged me with a close variant of the book one I did yesterday - this is a nice simple one, figured I'd do it before I run over to the pier (we are having a little mini-Greenland-fest tonight, and since it's Rosh Hashanah my boss is out, along with half the rest of the company, that means I can sneak out now - tomorrow, however, will be pure heck)!

So here's the way it works -

Go into your archive.
Find your 23rd post.
Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
Tag five other people to do the same.

Result -

Amazing how long ago that feels - so much has happened since then.

This turned out to be a post on finding myself teaching rolling at the same pool where I originally learned to roll, assisting the same guy who first taught me. Actually wasn't too bad. Been feeling a little derailed lately - been posting, but I liked the roll (pardon the pun!) I was on with the Hanauma Bay posts I was doing before I went on vacation - everything's felt a little random & incoherent since I got back. It's just like my life - I can't pick one thing to focus on; if I could, I actually might be really good at something; as it is, I'm sort of good at a range of things, but bothered by a sense that somehow I'm not really accomplishing much, or at least as much as I could if I could pick...wait, that's getting MIGHTY circular there.

Anyways, I guess I can't really complain about having too many things I like to do, can I? Sort of like whining about how I didn't get to go with my friends to Nova Scotia because I was going to the BVI's in November - ya just don't garner a whole lot of sympathy that way!

...O
:D/>
.O

(frogma kayak smiley patent pending - not coming back to fix if I got the spacing wrong though!)

So since I liked it, here's post #23 - Full Circle - Broken Circle. That was a pretty satisfying piece of time, when I was doing all that teaching.

Well, speaking of rolling, time to go play!

Oh - the tag thing? Again, just sign up in the comments if you want to play - really, this is such a nice short one, even I couldn't complicate it that much!

No comments: