Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



OK, didn't have a pumpkin, but at least my stand-in's home-grown!

A Halloween stop-motion quickie. Or at least it would have been if it hadn't been for the music! I haven't had time to do one of these in ages (plus the origami bunny dance was a tough act to follow), and I hadn't planned to do one for Halloween until I was looking at the last pickin's from the garden and had an idea that I thought I could probably slap together fast.

Video took an hour, start to finish. Can't believe how long I ended up wrestling with getting the music to upload along with the video, though! Well, hopefully next time I do one of these I remember last night's fight and the incredibly simple step I was leaving out that finally made it work! :D

ps - would anyone be horrified if I mentioned that I ate my star at the end of the shoot?

No comments: