Saturday, October 25, 2008

Body Boat Blade Ocean Currents Class - Photo Report


Well, I actually did the full report on the Flickr gallery - turned out there was a series of pictures that worked well to illustrate some of the sorts of things we were working on, that I thought I'd be able to do better in a just plain post. Anyways, it's a little on the long side, but it was a great class & I just got to having a good time using the photos as a memory-jogger for the various exercises & the way the class progressed. If you've got a little time, head on over to my Flickr photo set to check it out.

What a thoroughly satisfying experienced. Thanks so much to Shawna & Leon of Body Boat Blade, and also to all our classmates, for sharing your skills, enthusiasm & incredibly beautiful paddlers' playground with me & TQ! I hope we'll be back someday.

No comments: