Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Where's the Old Salt?

131 by bkfrogma
131, a photo by bkfrogma on Flickr.

On my blogroll again - at last! TQ and I had the pleasure of running into the Old Salt himself on board the spectator boat at the Great North River Tugboat Race and Contest on Sunday, and I was absolutely aghast when he mentioned that I haven't had a link to his blog since I had to take down my old Blogrolling lists. I'm still calling the new Blogger widget lists "partial and preliminary", pretty much as a CYA thing, but I thought I'd gotten all of my old friends onto the new lists but I obviously didn't!

So, with sincere apologies to the Old Salt, I'm happy to announce that I've reinstated his link. I'm so glad he pointed that out!



PS - clicking on the photo above will take you to the first cut of the 300+ pictures I took over the course of the day. I would only recommend clicking if you are either an ultrafanatic tugboat photo fiend, a glutton for punishment, or a combination thereof, there are still 96 uncaptioned pictures over there and I'm planning on spending some more time on the editing tonight & hopefully will have the time & energy to put together my first post about the race.

It was a great morning.

No comments: