Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Hokule'a update - visit her tomorrow, August 10th, in Salem, Massachusetts

I've been really bad about Hokule'a updates lately, but she's still on the East Coast; she sailed up to Nova Scotia and now she's travelling back down again. If you (or anyone you know) are in the vicinity of Salem, Massachussetts, you can meet the Hokule'a Crew and visit the historic wa'a tomorrow from 2 - 5 at Central Wharf. For more details on that, click here; for stories and videos of what they've been up to lately, visit the update page, and to follow the voyage on Facebook, click here.  

3 comments:

Alana said...

Too bad, I am no where near it but I hope you do get some interesting visitors!

Unknown said...

Heat of the summer, updates and appearances seem few and far between in general, but I always look forward to yours!

bonnie said...

Yes, I came back from a week in Michigan to a pile of work, and I'm taking another vacation day to go help out with a hospice center fundraiser swim for which a friend coordinates a kayak safety team. Not much time for the blogging! I'm hoping that after my deadlines next week things settle down.