Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Must Be Getting Better -


Well, what a surprise. I was completely, totally, 100% susceptible to the INTENSE GRAVITATIONAL FIELD they managed to install at the L&L Hawaiian Barbecue here on Fulton Street, just south of the Brooklyn Bridge. I'm fully aware of the risk run by Hawaii-raised people who venture within ten blocks of this address, but I thought the lingering uneasiness in my tummy would give me a LITTLE resistance to the pull. But no.

I must be getting better.

Or maybe I'm just bored with baked potatoes.

This started out as post-work exersize. Honest.

Oh, maybe with a little picture-taking mixed in.

Manhattan Bridge


Brooklyn & Manhattan Bridge (that's the Brooklyn Bridge Park across the East River, btw - nice location, huh? It's just got to be on the New York City Watertrail.)


Great mnemonic for remembering the order of the 3 classic bridges on the Lower East Side:

Just think of the car. BMW.

B rooklym
M anhattan
W illiamsburg

No comments: