Sunday, April 19, 2020

Brooklyn in Bloom

Still thoroughly enjoying watching Spring unfold this year! I went for walks both days this weekend, a shorter one combined with grocery shopping on Saturday and then a nice long one (5 miles plus) today. Yesterday was overcast, today breezy & sunny although clouding over a bit in the afternoon.

I always love sharing pictures of my neighborhood because it just doesn't look like what people think NYC is supposed to look like - and right now I'm really glad that I live in such a great neighborhood for long walks.

Click on any photo for a slideshow view. 


5 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

Very lovely photos.

bonnie said...

Thanks! I'm so glad I ended up in such a pretty neighborhood.

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

Ohmyword! What a BEAUTIFUL neighbourhood!
I can almost smell the flowers from here! The snow here is almost gone. Hopefully, our flowers won't be too far after . . .

Teri said...

Simply beautiful!

Bonn UBF said...

Loved readiing this thank you