Monday, September 19, 2005

Interesting weekend, sorry too tired to tell the tale!



Just one scene from an extremely busy & interesting weekend.

"Interesting" is such an interesting word, isn't it?

Anyways, unfortunately although I could write quite the post about the weekend's happenings & mishaps, I'm completely zonked! I will say this much, though - I am SO glad I didn't do a lot of buildup about the Mayor's Cup Schooner Race. Bad day in Adirondack-land. Again...too tired to write it up.

The guys in the picture, btw, were actually swimming around Manhattan. That was today's event - when these swim races happen, they use kayakers to guide the swimmers - that's how I spent my day today. Good day, and fun, although a little overeventful in some ways.

did I mention that...*yawn*...zzzzzzz

No comments: