Thursday, January 11, 2007

Early Cookie Monster!

If I ever got around to doing one of those "little known facts about me" memes, one might be that I'm told that I learned to read without anyone specifically teaching me. I say "specifically teaching" because my parents read me a bedtime story or poem every night when I was little, which I'm sure had a whooooole lot to do with it - but my mom has also told me that she thinks I may have picked up quite a bit from watching Sesame Street & The Electric Company.

Years later, The Muppet Show became one of my favorite TV shows.

I love the fact that this whole YouTube, video sharing thing has suddenly made it easy to go back & watch some of those classic Muppet skits again.

This one is hysterical!



Thanks, Thinkery for posting, and thanks, Claire, for linking to Thinkery!

No comments: