Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Walkin' (1 of ?) - Ah, Patsy...



I made an interesting discovery last night as I left the office around 9:00 - with all the walking I've been doing in the last 2 months, suddenly the 2.5 walk from work across the Manhattan Bridge to the DeKalb Avenue station in Brooklyn doesn't seem all that long.

I don't think I'll be taking Patsy's after-midnight example much, but although March is just one of those months when work gets crazy, I may be able to keep from reverting to desk potato (cubicle tuber?) quite as thoroughly as I feared.

Note later: Well, that's just eerie. This post was a lunchtime whim on a busy day, and I chose the song without having the faintest idea that Patsy Cline died fifty years ago today. I only found out because Carol Lois Haywood mentioned it on Facebook.

2 comments:

O Docker said...

Walk the walk!

bonnie said...

I'm going to try! Won't be another 100-mile month but it doesn't need to be a total bust unless I let it.