Friday, March 27, 2020

It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (of Midwood, Brooklyn)


I just found out yesterday morning I'm being furloughed for 2 weeks starting Monday, so I'm in absolute scramble mode trying to wrap everything up before I start, but it was an absolutely glorious day outside and I did give myself a lunch hour stroll. I've been meaning to take a photo of the magnolia tree I would pass on my way to work, back when my work commute was a little longer than going the bedroom to the living room, and once I was outside with my camera I pretty much had to keep going.

Midwood, Brooklyn is a lovely neighborhood and it's all springety-spring-spring-spring right now. Got back to my desk with the Mr. Rogers theme song running through my head.

2 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

Yes, your neighborhood is very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

We all need to be good neighbors to each other now.