Sunday, April 12, 2009

Daffodil Hill




Taken during a lovely Easter Sunday visit to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. This is one of my favorite things at the garden. I couldn't believe it last year when I realized I'd totally missed it. I made a point of going this year.

P.S. - re the Saturday paddle I was so excited about - Gino's pasta matriciana tastes even better when the 5 miles from the club to the restaurant involves pouring rain, a headwind gusting to 20 kts & a current going in the wrong direction. I don't think I've ever left there without leftovers before. First time for everything! It was a tiring paddle, but that's exactly what I was in the mood for after a very long week at work (finally went home at 10:45). That's my 2nd 10-mile paddle in windy conditions in 2 weeks. Felt good.

No comments: