Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Full Moon Solstice Paddle with Sebago Canoe Club, 6/20/2016

I do have a couple more posts about Hokule'a's visit to NYC (she's on her way to Mystic Seaport now, where she'll be a guest at their annual WoodenBoat Show, should be fantastic), but I thought I would just do a quick shar e of a set of photos from tonight's spectacular Full Moon Solstice Paddle at the club. So glad I was able to make it! This was my 2nd paddle after my reconstruction surgery and I felt good enough to go with the fast group - and I didn't hold them back. Feeling good!

Everything else is pictures - click on any for a bigger view. 

 

3 comments:

luseana said...

But did you all remember to howl??

bonnie said...

Of course we did! :D

Unknown said...

Good writings about experience(s) with the Hudson is
appreciated. Preferably brief, show not tell, etc.
for Hudson eco book with literary / art
focus. [see: http://voicesofthehudson.wordpress.com]
THANKS river lovers / savers... Chris/Chas