Sunday, April 25, 2010

In lieu of the hoped-for marsh grass planting -

Slow! Photographers At Play!

Brooklyn Botanical Garden, 4/10/2010


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I stayed home today after waking up not feeling too well (note a bit later - and did I ever miss a beautiful day)
. Perfect opportunity to grumble at the City Council, but on a cheerier note I also run through my pictures from the Brooklyn Botanical Garden weekend before last.

I'd played the spectrum game again - the rules are simply to try to get the whole ROYGBV spectrum, in one day, with a different flower for every color. Not too hard on a fine spring day in Brooklyn.

I think I need to play this game with the houses in my neighborhood sometime. Maybe tomorrow if I'm not feeling up to paddling yet, sure can't spend another entire day at home. Bleah!












And I didn't forget the all-important PINK!

No comments: