Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cute-Off!

I didn't think that I'd have time to post much more this week, but this is a quick one.

It seems we have a challenge to my assertion that that photo of that adorable Chocolate Lab puppy peering adorably over the coaming of an adorable old-skool Anas Acuta is the cutest picture I have ever taken.

The challenge comes from one of my friends from the Yonkers Paddling & Rowing Club, who feels that my photo of their own adorable Sailor the Boathouse Cat peering adorably over the coaming of an adorable handmade Gilman skin-on-frame is actually cuter.

Seems it's time for a contest o' cute here on Frogma.

Our contestants:

Sailor the Official Boathouse Cat of the Yonkers Paddling & Rowing Club


or...

Tucker the Chocolate Lab Puppy


I leave this in your collective capable hands & return to work.

No comments: