Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Homegrown!


Well, this was worth a post, since I'm completely stalled out on what to say about the coach workshop. Serious mental overload, y'know? It's like, oh, describing a really spectacular sunset...words just don't quite cut it. And at least with a sunset, you can take pictures.

But while I'm pondering that one - look! My garden has now actually produced one green salad, and enough herbs to add some flavor to a big pot of stew I started last night.

We won't discuss how much this particular salad & stew herb-ing cost, OK?

The main thing is that I have actually managed to grow a salad, right here in the middle of New York City. I think that's pretty cool.

Particularly when I recall how at one point I truly thought I'd managed to kill every single thing I planted.

No comments: