Friday, July 17, 2009

I Feel Lucky. (Warning - post borders on sappy).

OK, embarrassing confession time here. 'Cause really, what good is a blog that doesn't feature the occasional embarrassing confession?

Here's mine for today:

(takes a deep breath)

(pauses a moment to heighten the drama...)

ok, ok, "once you've cackled, you've got to lay the egg", right? So here it is:

I am a faithful reader of the advice columns of CAROLYN HAX! aaaaaagh!

Hey, I don't like shopping, I pick comfort over fashion every day, I don't own any hairdressing implements that require electricity to operate, and you couldn't pay me enough to go see My Sister's Keeper - one girly self-indulgence, is that too much to ask?

Anyways - I think part of why I like reading Carolyn Hax is that at least once a week, I read something like this - and then I get to spend the rest of the day feeling pretty lucky.

And I'm stopping right there before I write anything else embarrassing. I don't go on about "us" too much 'cause we both embarrass easily. Just couldn't resist one little mushy moment today!

...O
:D/>
.O

No comments: