Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Gonna Need A Bigger Boat.



Or maybe a smaller sleeping bag. Or at least I would if I ever wanted to do a camping trip any longer than about 2 days, using my own boat. This was a fun experiment, though!

And yes, I think everybody from Sebago had a thoroughly enjoyable City of Water Day - especially me & Laurie, who had an absolutely fantastic paddle from Governor's Island back to Sebago today!

Thanks Roland, Ray, and everybody at the Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance (and other organizations) who worked so hard to make this happen.

MANY MANY pictures to come. Sadly, none of the paddle back to Carnarsie, my 2nd battery sort of stopped working & until I replace that, when the battery dies, it's over - but I sure took plenty on Saturday (and a photogenic festival it was, too)!

No comments: