Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Excuses Excuses.

Why I didn't post my Sheepshead Bay birds again last night:

"Because something was WRONG on the internet!"*

This picture has been circulating among my Facebook friends:

Fortunately I was able to fix it. There, that's better:

But then cat-owned friends checked in so I had to fix it again:

And then multi-pet friends from Hawaii checked in and gunfunnit, I had to fix 'em one more time: 
And then it was time to go to sleep, so I did. Duck walk, oh, one of these days.

*Quote slightly changed but lifted from this guy over here.

4 comments:

Silbs said...

well done

Silbs said...

well done

bonnie said...

Thank you thank you!

moonstruck said...

Eagles are riding on te ice floes. Ice boating on Orange lake. John Varga (boating on the Hudson) was out there on his Arrow. Cold,cold wind.