Friday, October 28, 2005

Cold Springs link fixed

Before anything else, I give you

Mr. and Mrs. Kayak Boy And A Waterfall!



Thank you Pia for leaving that comment about the link - it wasn't down, I'd just screwed it up. I fixed that one but here it is again - Cold Spring to Bear Mountain Bridge With Garfield, A Tuiliq shot, Perrier, and the Holy Yonkerian Order of Kayak Monks.

Hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I enjoyed meeting Pia last night - she's a lovely person! One of the things I've really enjoyed about this blogging thing is that I've "met" a lot of really interesting & nice people. Meeting her turned out to be a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Heh heh. Now, the guy with the shiny new four star award suggested a kayak-blogger symposium. Wouldn't that be fun? Only thing is, I would need to beware of the evidently irresistable chick-magnetic field that Wenley has apparently developed lately (seriously, I think the guy is going for "Spiciest Kayak Blog of the Year" award, it's been quite entertaining).

Much more likely that I'll at least have a chance to meet Derek & Mary sometime - they get to a lot of symposiums, and I'm feeling like I have got to do SOMETHING in the way of continuing kayak education next year, paths could easily cross.

Back to yesterday's more serious note - they have at least found the body of Jim Runsdorf, the rower who was lost on Monday morning. Sea Level has continued to post links to most, if not all, of the stories.

Time for me to get back to work.

No comments: