Sunday, October 30, 2005

Last Night's Fun!



Last night was the annual Celtic New Year (aka Samhain, aka the roots of Halloween) party. This is thrown by a couple who are very active in the local Irish music scene. I used to do a lot more of this but I'm still known to play the occasional tune - that's my tin whistle (or one of my tin whistles) in the foreground there. Lots of fun - "great craic".

I have to run now - I've got to stop by the office for a little while but then hurrah, I'll be spending the afternoon and all day tomorrow out on the water - taking some friends out this afternoon, then tomorrow we take the schooner up to Albany. Always a fun trip & since we are doing it on Halloween, I think there might be a bit of a piratical spin to our usual fall sailing gear, I need to stop by Ricky's, see what they have in the way of cutlasses...ARRRRR!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: