Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Short & not so sweet today

10/12 note - this was originally posted yesterday but I decided I sort of want this one to stay on top a little longer. Today's new post (I'm being nosy about words that people either really love or really hate for whatever reason, no matter how irrational) is the next one.

Can't not say something about the earthquake...20,000 - that, I can't imagine. Once again I don't have anything intelligent to say.

This has been such a terrible year for natural disasters -

Well, here's what I will do - another plug for a not-for-profit - somehow Doctors Without Borders was the was the first group that sprang to mind when I thought of organizations that would be helping out after the earthquake. There's also the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.

Let's not get bored of trying to help.

technorati tag:

No comments: