Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Foxy's Dog


Too much to do today to take more than the quickest blogging break on lunch, plus this cold is still kicking me around in a low-grade but tiring way, so I doubt I'll really post tonight, but here's a funny story, 5 slides long, about a very sweet but very sly dog you should watch out for should you ever find yourself on the beach at Foxy's on Jost Van Dyke in the BVI's! That's him there in the picture - and that's the rest of the gang from the BVI's trip! A minute later, I put down the camera to play with the dog, and Meghan picked up the camera & got a series that makes me smile (even with this rotten cold).

Buzznet navigation hint - little blue square w/white dots to the right of the main photo caption is the arrow symbol on Buzznet, lets you move on to the next photo.

No comments: