Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LIC Boathouse Fundraiser - Tomorrow Night

D'OH! I had meant to post about this MUCH sooner! The Long Island City Boathouse is having their annual benefit on Thursday, March 11th (tomorrow night, at the time I'm writing this) at the Foundry, half a block south of the Long Island City end of the Queensboro Bridge. Full info is available on licboathouse.org.

This event is personally & enthusiastically endorsed by Sebago clubmate Walter. He's one of the founding members & grand Poo-Bahs of the Sebago Cruising Committee & believe me, the Sebago Cruising Committee knows a thing or twenty-seven about having fun. If Walter says it's a good party, it's a good party!

5 comments:

will said...

i'd go... but gotta work. give them my regards.

bonnie said...

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. March is one of my busy months. The others, of course, being September, April, January, December, August, October, Februay, May, July, June, and November.

Life? That's for weekends.

Oooh, it seems that it's my turn to have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today!

moonstruck said...

If you push the bed against the wall, then you can only get up on the right side, or the wrong side if you push the bed the wrong way.

Dennis G.

bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonnie said...

That would sound like a plan, except that I'm not sure that the right side is always on the same side...