Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ultimate Kayak Trip - Oooh How Exciting!

There will probably be a real post tonight.

Possibly a bit glum, I'm not in a very "shpadoinkely" mood today (been working too hard, it's Februaryuck & then there's some other schtuffs goin' down)...

But in the meantime, I just can't resist sharing with you the website of the latest pending kayak expedition that's caught my eye as the young expeditionaires have been wandering the forums gathering the wisdom of the elders.

I think it's safe to say the lads embody the very soul o' shpadoinkle & I wish 'em all the best.

Ladies, gentlemen and tadpoles of all ages, I give you

(brumbrumbrumbrumbrrrrrrrruuuuuummmm)

Kyle and Tony's Ultimate Kayak Expedition!

Don't miss their fantastic Boat Design Page, I believe they'll be raising the bar for expedition design for...oh, at least a couple of minutes...

....O
;D/>
.O

No comments: