Sunday, December 05, 2010

Cute guys is as cute guys does...


Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker, and leopard-skin thingies is a matter of taste, but ladies, how about a guy who'll spend the day with you doing something you both love to do, come home & cook a great meal with you afterwards, and always, always, ALWAYS leaves your kitchen cleaner than you can ever manage to get it yourself?*

Hot?

Oops, so sorry.

This one's taken!

;D

*Seriously - when I clean my kitchen, the food always gets put away & things are mostly done, there's always a glass with utensils in it in the sink, or stuff on the counter, or some other stupid little thing that's just not done. For this picture, I attempted to duplicate what I come home to after work on a Monday when he was in town for the weekend. As far as I'm concerned, this says "I love you" a hundred times better than roses.

There. The real Frogma has stood up, and she is a total mushball.

9 comments:

Baydog said...

Keeper!

bonnie said...

It's not nice to brag, but sometimes I just can't help it.

O Docker said...

OK, so he read your last few posts and you had some explaining to do.

Understood (wink-wink, nudge-nudge).

What happens at Club Hunkmania, stays at Club Hunkmania.

bonnie said...

The funny thing is, this is the first post in the entire set I was wondering if I should tell him about.

He's very easily embarrassed.

bonnie said...

BTW, did I get around to mentioning that Michael Phelps makes a mighty fine merman?

No?

O Docker said...

Ah, but have you seen him swimming bare?

bonnie said...

hmmm...he must depilate for his more formal appearances!

David said...

Could this be why I can't keep a girlfriend?

bonnie said...

What, 'cause you don't depilate for formal appearances?

:D

(I'm totally kidding, I know what you mean)