Friday, December 03, 2010

Oops.

O-Docker: Accomplished artist blah blah blah France blah blah Paris blah blah long walks along the Seine blah blah Sagittarius blah blah blah kinda short blah blah size doesn't matter, does it?

Me: actually I think we were mostly after eye candy.

O-Docker: All my life, I've been told that women care more about a man's mind, talents, and sense of humor.


And then the very next day, I've completely spaced out on the eye candy mission & am all a-burble over an actor who rescues his one-eyed equine co-star from the knacker's and an accomplished musician with a beautiful laugh & a commitment to children's literacy - and nary a pec or an ab or a lat to be be seen. @*!#$!!!!

Eye candy! Eye candy! Bronzed, bikini-clad BEEFCAAAAAAAAKE! Hunka-doodle-doo!



ok. I guess I feel better now. Thanks to David (Official Mermaid Wrangler of the good boat Valis for PacCup 2010) for the link to SailorJunkers, an exhaustive compendium of vintage cheesecake, beefcake, pinup girls, pulp covers & all sorts of nautically themed visually oddities where I found my leopardskinned swimmer here, along with dozens of other appropriate candidates (er, and some inappropriate ones too, definitely NSFW!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! this is going in a whole weird direction. maybe we might do a waterblogger of sixth boro (and other watery places) beefcake calendar?

O Docker said...

Friday, huh?

bonnie said...

Yep. Friday. Company party day too. Ish posshible that alcoholic beverages were consumed prior to the creation of thish post. *hic*

Tugster, I was just thinking that I would just make it a work week of cute guys & wrap up with #5 here! Should I keep going? It's such hard work...

;D

Painless Mama said...

Hunk-a-doodle-dooo???

Would the real Frogma please stand up?

Baydog said...

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

bonnie said...

I told you I was gonna take this back downhill fast!

Anonymous said...

keep going keep going . . . i want to see where this could evolve/devolve to . . . .

bowsprite said...

hahahahaha!! ohhhh, i just cannot stop laughing!! skimpy thongie- thingie, waterlily, etc...hahaha. ohhh, i just don't know! maybe if he was painting. or scooping kitty litter.

bonnie said...

O-docker, could you maybe do a little photoshop-magic on our young man here?

If you can turn me into a Rousian fishy-wahine, surely you can turn that waterlily in a pooper-scooper...

O Docker said...

I'm not going near that photo with a 10-foot airbrush.