Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Remember, darling?

That's the song from A Little Night Music that's running through my head right now. It's a pleasantly anticipatory sort of thing; thanks to a friend who has access to less-expensive tickets to Broadway shows I'll be seeing that tonight, with Bernadette Peters & Elaine Stritch, of all wonders. Haven't been to a musical in ages, but this is one I've loved for a long time (saw it in London must've been, yikes, twenty years ago and clearly recall just floating out of the theater - I admit it, I'm a sucker for Sondheim), and seeing these particular actresses in it? Oh my. So excited.

But that's only partially why that song is in my head...It was actually triggered by a good laugh I just had, courtesy of my site meter, and I just had to share it here on this bitterly cold December day.

Remember?

5 comments:

Tillerman said...

Yeah. My site meter is a source of constant hilarity too.

bonnie said...

Another site meter induced chuckle

Site Meter tells me that at this very moment, someone in Winnipeg is laughing at some whuss of a blogger in NYC whining about "bitter cold"...

bonnie said...

OK...Sitemeter didn't actually state that the reader was laughing. But when I picture a Canadian reading a post in which I refer to twenty degrees fahrenheit as "bitter cold", I can't help but imagine that person laughing at me!

moonstruck said...

No Christmas would be complete without The Nutcracker.

Dennis G

PeconicPuffin said...

What Tillerman said.