Wednesday, September 07, 2011

CUT TO THE CARNAGE!

Alright, I'm starting late, I'll come back to the tugboats tomorrow - but I just can't WAIT to give you the promised carnage!

260
Yes, it's the event that Tugster had promised to...

262
"spare you out of concerns for propriety and delicate palates."

263
A kind, gentle, and considerate man, that Tugster.

267
But alas, there are others in the blogosphere who lack...

273
The respect that Tugster has for others' potential squeamishness. And speaking of squeamish, check out the expression on li'l sister's face...

276
So brace yourself, 'cause here it comes...

280
Popeye Spinach Eating Contest...

CARNAAAAAAGE!
283
...or would that be "vegenage"?

btw...guess who won?

:D

Oh...disappointed not to find any bow-to-bow pushing contest pictures here today? Well, head on over to Tugster for some excellent photos of that and also the line throwing competition, which we really couldn't see at all from the spectator boat. I was OK with the tradeoff of getting to run alongside the race, but I also really enjoyed seeing Tugster's shots of the things we couldn't see so well, and I think you will too!

No comments: