Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blue Drinks 5 23 2012

Blue Drinks 5 23 2012, a set on Flickr.

There were some threatening-looking clouds a-looming as I neared the Hudson last night, but they didn't do anything and we ended up having a lovely night for the first Blue Drinks of 2012 last night. Good food, good company, and for the patientest, there was a great fireworks display a bit after 10. Sorry, my camera battery had died by then - but here's the fireworks barge coming up the river around sunset!



Thanks to the HRWA and NYCWTA for hosting another lovely evening on the barge!



Note a few days later - just took out the thumbnail slides because I think this is the post that's pushing my sidebar out of place. Just click on the link above to go to the gallery. What a fun night that was!

3 comments:

Harry said...

Nice looking burger!

bonnie said...

And as good as it looks, too. Bargeburgers = one of the things I still really miss from the days when I kept my boats here!

Harry said...

I can see why...that looks yummy! Since I retired to the mountains of P.A I can not find a good burger,one of the things I miss most about living in N.Y.good food anytime.Oh well, I guess I will have to make my own! Enjoyed your photos,have a nice weekend!