Wednesday, March 30, 2005

oooh ooooh ooooh ooooh!

ok...can't resist just posting a snippet from the end of a quick email exchange I just had with a friend:

"tonight's blog topic: what is it that I did right in a past life to deserve finding myself faced with dilemmas involving choosing between sailing with friends in the BVI's or kayak camping with friends in Cape Breton. Dang. Life, to coin a phrase, is good. Somewhere along the line I must have done something right!"

dang. sometimes I actually LIKE being me...


11 pm update...aw rats. not tonight. worked until 8, had to get in at least a good walk after that, grabbed some dinner, and I just have GOT to play with these kitties I'm taking care of (they are adorable, I have to warn people that I may be succumbing to the temptation to post cute-kitty stories before too long!) for friends before I get to bed, which needs to be quite soon as tomorrow's going to be another long one...oh well...

No comments: