Saturday, March 19, 2005

Trying Haloscan.

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

So says the Haloscan auto post. Yep...thought I'd try this. I like the way people use it to answer comments - it gives a very friendly sensation of dialogue to the comment section, plus even though I had the "anyone" option selected for "who can post" in the Blogger comments, I got an email today from Ignacio, at On Kayaks that Blogger wasn't letting him post. I'm hoping use of HaloScan will rectify that.

jeeze. now my only question is why IS it the rare occasions I am actually hit by an irrestistable impulse to tinker with this thing instead of just writing in it, it's always hits, oh, around 20 minutes past my bedtime (which isn't all that early anyways)? WHY???? Problem with that is that by the time I finish, it's gone from a little past bedtime to WAAAAY past bedtime. YAWN.

No comments: