Friday, April 22, 2005

My kind of international incident...

Uh oh...

international tensions are rising again...

New Yorker Sea Level:New York got his first roll last night...and our Spanish friend On Kayaks: A Kayak Journal might be...ooooh...just a titch jealous?

Kayak Wisconsin is too busy celebrating that the lakes in Wisconsin are now good for something besides ice fishing (oh yeah, and talking to telemarketers about his long distance plan while 2 miles offshore, ha!) to get involved. Me, naturally I have to be a troublemaker (specially 'cause I got to be at the pool when Sea Level bloggerguy got the aforementioned first roll, heh heh heh!).

'Tis fun, this blogging stuff!

I'm looking forward to meeting another blogger whose blog I really enjoy this weekend, too - Scott from Sardonic Bomb - he and Jay are in town & I'm psyched to meet up with them for a cuppa joe at least - although this is where me being Ms. I-Want-No-Electric-Leash & not having a cell phone complicates things...also some small chance that coffee or whatever with the Sardonic one might also involve Aaron of 1000 words, which would also be quite cool - I met him back at that big blogger bash back in December but wasn't that familiar with his blog at the time, plus there were about a zillion people there & I was feeling a little "wow, there are a lot of people here"-ish...

Anyways, got that to look forward to, plus one of my schooner friends is doing an improv thing Sunday after noon (and she's funnier'n'heck)...as pouring-down-rain weekends go, this could work out to be a good one!

heh. Blogger's new "recover post" feature is a nice thing, isn't it? I have no idea what I just did but I almost lost this one - came back to "create", hit "recover post" and poof, there it was!

Of course that's why I usually compose in Word...

ok, past bedtime!

No comments: