Friday, August 09, 2013

Orient Point - let's go surfin' now!

Just a few more pictures from our Friday evening rough-water play session at Orient Point. Boy, was it beautiful out there - we really lucked out on the weather, it was a little sticky as it always seems to be, but the summer's main heat wave had broken and the rain that fell on Saturday morning was light and didn't slow us down at all. I'll let the computer upload these while I scramble around getting ready for this weekend's fun in Ithaca!

As usual, click on the pictures for bigger, prettier versions. 

4 comments:

Stevie said...

Kool pix. The lighting and the sky were great that time of day.

Anonymous said...

Always loving the 'on the water' photos....

PeconicPuffin said...

I am in SERIOUS backlog when it comes to Frogma. Empire State? Cucumbers? Orient Point? I am a poor blog follower. Rock on Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie!

PeconicPuffin said...

I am in SERIOUS backlog when it comes to Frogma. Empire State? Cucumbers? Orient Point? I am a poor blog follower. Rock on Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie!