Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer - it isn't over yet!

Lioni mozzarella from Whole Foods, which is actually open when a person finds herself thinking thoughts of caprese salad when wrapping up at work a little before 9 pm (trying to wrap up a few things before I take another long weekend), and not too far from my office. Everything else from my garden, picked on Tuesday night, and lots more where that came from. And oh are the tomatoes sweet.

And guess what else I did at the club on Tuesday night? Woohoo!

4 comments:

Baydog said...

Considering Jersey tomatoes, summer began only about three weeks ago

bonnie said...

Yep, I think that's about when my garden gave my my first ones, too!

Pandabonium said...

Forget the nasty artery clogging cheese. The rest looks scrumptious!

bonnie said...

Good, more cheese for me!