Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Oops...

Just a quick note here - I thought I was going to write up "Ocean Rules" last night (although after watching Gutted, that PBS show about the Scottish fishermen, I am feeling like a big poser) but I'm inadvertently de-computered this week - got an emergency call to kittysit for the Most Adorable Toilet-Trained Kitties in New York City, and the guys usually leave a laptop set up, but not this time. Well, actually there is a laptop but it doesn't seem to be connecting right. This is not such a bad thing, though - I've been working pretty hard (I'm going on vacation in Texas with my family week after next - I have been having a hard time remembering my last vacation, but I was talking to my folks about that this weekend and my dad remembered for me - it was last October when Captain Sarah & I went on our lovely Maine schooner adventure on the Lewis R. French - that was great but it was eleven months ago - no wonder I've been feeling a little run-down!)& a little extra sleep felt good. Anyways, I am working on the schooner tonight, so this is all I have time for - will probably try do some writing tomorrow on lunch hour when I have a little more flexibility to stay late to get things done.

Things are likely to be a bit sparse until next week, though. Sorry!

No comments: