Friday, September 17, 2010

Sunday's Annual Meeting of the Sebago Canoe Club Could Be Livelier that Usual...

I think me & most clubmates agree - meetings are absolutely necessary to run a good club, but they can drag on a bit. Well, I've made a suggestion over at the Sebago Canoe Club blog & our Facebook group & if people play along this year's meeting could be the BEST EVER!
**********************

ARRRRR! Avast ye scurvy scallywags o' Sebago! I would like to bring t'yer attention that Sunday is not only the day o' th' Annual Meetin', but also Talk Like A Pirate Day!

In honor o' th' arrrrr-spicious arrrrr-ccasion, let's have all debates settled by cutlass and pistol, an' a keelhaulin' or two!

That'll liven things up an' mayhap move things along, too, aye? What think ye me hearties?
***********************

     O
:D/>
 O

3 comments:

Baydog said...

Make sure there's plenty of Hardtack and Rum

bonnie said...

I was thinking I might bring Dark n' Stormy fixin's as my contribution to the potluck!

bonnie said...

or maybe I'll cook up some teriyaki parrot wings.