Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Norouz

One of my Buzznet friends is a young Iranian gentleman by the name of Amin. Rather amazing, the internet.

He doesn't post pictures every day, but I always look forward to it when he does because when he does post, it's usually something pretty stunning (anytime I take a picture with the sun partially obscured behind something so that you see rays around the flower or building or whatever - I got that idea from a flower picture he posted once). And I really enjoy seeing the way he looks at his country.

A couple of days ago, he posted a lovely Persian new year greeting with a history of Norouz, which is the Persian new year festival, celebrated on March 20, 21 or 22.

I really enjoyed it, and wanted to share. Good to learn about each other, isn't it?

Enough philosophizing - over to you, Amin!

No comments: