Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter Place

OK, so we've got a bit of an event coming up here at the Really Big Children's Publishing House. Ordinarily I restrict my at-work blogging to lunch break, but I just snuck a peek at Sitemeter and I'm seeing a lot of people looking for Harry Potter Place, or Diagon Alley. So since it's in a cause I think the RBCPH can appreciate, I took a quick break to update the 2005 post that people are finding through those searches - it now features a link that actually takes you to the gallery of pictures I took at the last Harry Potter Place PLUS a link to the press release with all the info for THIS year's event - which promises to be quite the blowout!

It is the Grand Finale, after all!

click here to go to the updated post!

p.s. - Probable answers to any random silly questions you might be thinking about asking:

No, I haven't.
No, I don't.
No, I can't.

Hate to be so negative, but that's the whole story!

No comments: