Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Orient Point with the Sebago Canoe Club, August 10 - 12 2012

Click on the thumbnail to go to the gallery. This one's short! Note in March 2013 - this has become one of the top posts for the month. So random, I'm wondering why - did somebody link to this somewhere or something? Or is it just Sebago paddlers getting themselves psyched for summer as wintery weather hangs in here a week into Spring? Love it if someone would leave a comment explaining! Thanks!

Note slightly later in March 2013 - if any readers could please leave a comment as to how they found this post, I'd really appreciate it! It's getting tons of hits and I can't figure out why. I'm worried that it's got something to do with an unpleasant spam comment that had gotten through here that I finally saw and deleted.  I'm hoping it's just a link from somebody talking about the Sebago 2013 Return to Orient Point or something!

No comments: