Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lazy Lady Linkfest: Link #1 - Bowsprite On The Spill

No, I'm not really lazy, just busy, but as I said yesterday, I'm probably not going to have much to say (or more like enough time in which to say the things I'd like to) for the next few days.

But there's always time for a little linkage, right?

And today's is a good one.

I haven't said anything about the recent oil spill yet because I just don't know what to say about it beyond "*!&%, #@*^, @*$%, &#@+." Hardly necessary to share that sort of opinion - when everybody's already thinking that anyways, why inconvenience electrons to say it here?

But the same situation that reduces me to miserably muttered expletives has inspired another thoughtful, informative, hand-illustrated meditation by Bowsprite.

Enjoy.

No comments: